
So I thought I would go ahead and give this whole blogging thing a shot! Why not? Right? :) So for those of you who might find my life interesting enough and decide to follow this blog, I thought I should give you a quick summary of my life!
I am from "Sweet Home Alabama". Being raised in the south is one of the things I charish most about my childhood. Born and raised in Daphne, AL. I grow up spending most of my summers at the beach and living life as a fish in the water. I have always been what one might call a girlie girl, but I love my sports too. I have played just about every sport: softall, track, cross-country, soccer, ballet, jazz, tap, gymastics, I play the piano and clarinet somewhat, and most recently learning the guitar.
I am completeing my last semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho and graduating in July with a BS in Health Science, emphasis in Public Health, and a Minor in Chemisrty. After graduation my temporary plan is to move to Salt Lake City, hopefully find a job in my field until I start a Physician Assistant Program. For the rest of my future plans, well thats an experiment. I have reached the point in my life when I no longer get to be a selfish 20 yr old. The big decisions that I plan on making in the near future not only affect me, but also a future spouse and family. I can only pray that I make all the right decisions!
Hey GIRL!! YAY for starting a blog, and YAY that this is your last Semester!! Oh man if you moved to Utah that would be so much easier visiting!!...that is when we go up! So happy to hear that life is good!!
ReplyDelete