I have no classes scheduled for fridays and I love it! Thursday is my friday, so I pretty much have a three day weekend every week. I know this, won't last for too long, so I am really enjoying it for the time being. Friday was the first friday night in a a few weeks that I've had off. so after spending all day in the library cramming for my Biochemistry test saturday morning, my boyfriend Eric suprised me with tickets to a conert on campus put on by Nashville Tribute. It was absolutely wonderful. We showed up early and got great front row seats. We had both seen them perform before, but this time they performed their new album that they've been working on called The Work: A Tribute to the Missionaries. It was Amazing. They also brought along Catherine, she played Emma in the Emma Smith movie. She sang a few last night too. AMAZING! Then after the concert we got to go talk with the band and Eric bought me a Due West t-shirt, and I was able to get it autographed. I LOVE it!!!!
Then afterwards we were both pretty darn hungry so we went to Applebees. While we were there the whole Nashville Tribute band came in too, so we got to see and talk to them again.
This morning I woke early, took my test, and then went to Eric's place. He made me lunch. A skillet meal in a bag, just like mamma makes hahahaha. Sad but true! hahaha Anyways, then I went to work at four, and afterwards Eric came and picked me up and we doubled with his roommate Mike. We went to Robin Hood! Awesome, and i totally recommend it! Anyways tomorrow is sunday and then the week starts back all over again. Ewwww! Where did this weekend go?


No comments:
Post a Comment