Thursday, May 5, 2011

Invites OUT!

Well as you can see the invites are complete and 99% of them were mailed out today!!! I am so excited to have this very long and tedious task completed!! You have no idea. Its taken forever it feels like to get them all put together put Eric and I have licked so many envelopes today I think we may get cancer haha :) But all 550 invites are out so we better see your pretty faces on June 9th at the reception. For those of you who may be uninformed about our wedding festivities  schedule I'll try real fast to lay it out for you.

June 7th- I take out my endowments at the SLC Temple, followed with a full night of Bachelor and Bachelorette funness!
June 8th- Wedding Ceremony at the Bountiful UT. Temple at 10:45, followed by pictures, and then luncheon for the close friends and family invited to attend.
June 9th- Wedding reception in Star Valley, Wy. @ the Rainbow Ranch from 6-8:30 and I may be forced to stand in a line but it will only be for an hour max and then the party will start :)
June 9th-June 14th- Honeymoon....I know but I won't reveal. :)

33 DAYS...and counting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment