Growing up I had these two aunts that have an accent like you can't replicate. My dad's side of the family is Panamanian...as in Panama (or central America) hahaha just for those that don't know....but my aunts (twins) , oh yes, are in their late 70's & sound like Mrs. Doubtfire with a hint of spanish accent when they speak....anyways...they always wish me a Happy Easter but it always sounds like Hoppy easter.. hahahha :) Its just one of those things you have to experience to understand exactly how funny it is. I missed getting to spend Easter with my family this year, but it was ok because I got to spend Easter with my very soon to be (in 43 days) family. I traveled back to Star Valley this weekend and after getting in pretty late and watching the end of country strong, I crashed. Then Saturday morning, we all woke up and had Freanch Toast!!!!!! YUMMM! and then we spent most of the day chatting with everyone, playing outside, hauling wood, catching Eli and Camie's horses that escaped, washing Van's truck, and teaching Eric's niece Caellie how to play softball. That evening, we had a huge pizza dinner, and then we all dyed easter eggs. So fun!!!!! Watching his nieces definitely took me back to my childhood and what it was like the night before Easter, and all the excitement I felt. Sunday we all woke up, I played Easter bunny to Eric and Susan had played Easter bunny to all of us and left these cute little baskets next to everybody's beds. Church was great and then we came home, took easter pictures, had another easter egg hunt with the little girls, and the had a huge Easter dinner with Eric's whole family, plus cousins... It was so fun! We had a wonderful Easter, and we are grateful for the special day set aside to remember the sacrifice of our Savior for us. Hope all of you had an Amazing Easter like us! :) Here are the pictures form the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment