Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding Projects

This weekend I drove up to star valley
Yes I get bored sometimes driving (but only after I've spent 2 hrs singing my lungs out).
While in Star Valley wedding projects were at the top of our list of things to do. Susan worked on making the flower girl dresses, Eric finished making the announcements, and I worked on my "bird project" :) You'll just have to come to the reception to see it...hahaha.... its not gonna sound as cool if I try to explain it. 
But this is me and my little princess craft table Susan set up for me. :) It was a fun weekend, productive, and I got to see Tron! :) I really liked it. Anyways I will be going back up to star valley for easter weekend...so I'll try to take pictures with an actual camera and not just my phone this time :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo if a cricut is involved, that means it's gonna look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete