The Jordan River Temple
It looks like its right behind my apartment complex and pretty much is..so we thought.
Well we started our walk, headed through some fancy neighborhoods, ooooed and awwwed about some homes for sale, dreaming and wishing we could move in. and then......the rain started.
It was dark, and cold, and rainy, but we kept on walking hoping to reach the temple. We reached a house that had garland on the iron fence. Eric and I stopped to admire the creativity to make the fence more private, but as we did two huge golden retrievers jumped at the gate almost scaring eric and I so bad that we fell into the street of on coming traffic. HAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. Eric almost broke his ankle again...but he tried to say he wasn't scared and that it was my reaction which almost killed us HAHAHAHA I guess thats a man for you. Won't admit he was scared. Anyways ,after the very very long walk 4 miles or something....which I know isn't that long, I was a cross country runner and like to race in 10Ks and soon a half marathon, but it felt like forever in the rain and cold, we reached the temple, and the gates were closed :( (Where is St. Peter when you need him). But we talked and talked, Eric sang and sang, and we laughed and laughed, and now I'm pretty sure it goes into the hall of fame as the most memorable walk ever hahahaha.


Yay! I'm glad you found us!! Now I want to see the engagement pics-so put 'em up! :)
ReplyDelete