Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BABIES from ABOVE

Everyone I know is having a a baby this month I swear!!!! I have to say it does make me a little baby hungry myself...but only for a few hours and then I'm over it again hahahha. My Best Best Friend from college, Shellena, had a baby shower a couple weeks ago in Herriman, and it was so fun to be there for it. Well on March 3, around midnight I received I text the new addition to her cute little family.
Her name is Story Rae and she is such a cutie. The following day I drove down to Provo to visit them in the hospital. Holding her was so exciting and she was such an angel. Just mellow, and so interested in checking out everything. 

It makes me so excited to have kids one day. Eric was an extremely cute baby. His mom till this day says he was her prettiest baby, and I've had the extreme privilege of scouring through all his baby books, and I have to say, I do agree with his mom, hahaha although I may be a little bias. Lots of other friends, and old roommates of mine are having babies this week/month too, or have already, and I just want to give a congratulations shout out to all of them! I am so happy for all of the new additions to your families. One day I'll catch up with you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shellena had a baby?! Wow, I'm behind! That's way exciting! And I totally know what you mean by baby hungry Lesley : )

    ReplyDelete