This weekend was all about girl time. Saturday morning consisted of a Mary Kay party at the studio. A couple of the girls who were supposed to come flaked out, but those of us who went had fun. The 3 of us who showed up for Kyli all won free Mary Kay products from a raffle. I was super excited cause I won an eyebrow tweezing kit that came with an amazing pair of tweezers and eye soothing gel. It's one of their newest products out! After the party we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then back to my apartment when I was surprised with a bridal shower! It was fun to have a few of my friends get together for me. We plan on having a more official bridal shower closer to the time of the wedding when everyone will be invited, but Kyli (my soon to be sister-in-law) knew I had a rough week and so last minute decided to throw me this surprise. It was really sweet of her and I got some amazing decorations for our future home.
After the bridal shower, I hung out with Sydney (the hottie on my left) the rest of the night. We met up with some other friends of ours at the mall, and also had a marathon night of Grey's and Private Practice to help me catch up from the past couple weeks I've missed. Sunday was church, and another round of marriage prep which I love. Only 99 Days to go!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment