Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jordan's Wedding and Engagements

This weekend entailed A LOT!!! Mainly our friends Jordan and Angie's Wedding!!! :) Friday night when I pulled into Rexburg, and for the rehersal dinner. All of Angie and and Jordan's family was there along with bridal party, and ME hahaha. Eric was the best man so I by default got to go to the dinner. :) After lots of yummy food, we all went to the church to set up for the reception the following day.


The following Eric and I were up early for the wedding. Angie and Jordan were sealed for time and all eternity at 10am in the Rexburg, Id. temple. 
 Angie was a beautiful bride.
Immediately after the wedding Eric and I rushed off to take engagement pictures around the town, where we fell in love! :)  I have seen a few of the proofs but can't wait to all the rest! But we are keeping the pictures secret until all the invitations our out...so don't worry, if you're invited you'll see the pictures :)

That night was the reception, which entailed standing in a line for 2 hrs for Eric on his almost healed but still broken ankle. :) Not exactly fun for him, but was so exciting to celebrate Angie and Jordan's union. 

After a couple Horkley trips, and a late St. Patty's day Sunday dinner which included, cornbeef, cabbage, and potatoes the weekend sadly came to a close. Next wedding is MINE!!! Crazy! Planning is all ocming together and invitations, catering, and last few decor stuff to get together, but besides all that...I feel no stress at all! hahahahaha!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Lesley that's so exciting for you and Eric! Hey who did your engagement pictures? Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete