This weekend I drove up to spend another wonderful weekend in Star Valley. Friday was pretty quiet, but Saturday morning Eric and I were up early to go with snow-maching with his friend Richard. Richard had some friends come along that he met randomly once that are all MILLIONAIRES!!!! They were decked out in the best of the best snow clothes and had the top of the line machines. Eric and I borrowed an old machine from a friend of a friend, sooooo needless to say, to them we probably looked like poor people...oh wait....I am hahahha. One of the guys actually said to us, "I wonder what all the poor people are doing today." RUDE! Anyways, they were pretty nice and we spent the day going through the trails near Eric's family cabin where I've stayed with them a few times. We played around on the slopes and then ate linch at a restaurant in the middle of the mountain trails called the BOX-Y. It was really great...kinda like a biker bar but for snow-machiners, and a little more family friendly hahahha. It was a blast, and my trip was too short as usual, but here are some pictures of the trip. :)

Resting
Lots of ELK
At the BOX-Y
We saw a few Moose
Lots of ELK
Richard's jump
View
No comments:
Post a Comment