Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Salt Lake Living

So I figured before I post anything else about whats going on in my life, I should probably post about my life so fa in Salt Lake.
Yes, it's true! I live here. Actually on the boarder of Sandy and West Jordan...and West Valley (where Eric lives). I'm still adjusting thats for sure. I never lived the city life. I grew up in the suburbs and then college in small town Rexburg. So this is all new to me. But other than the crazy traffic, red lights that mean yellow to Utahns, I think I am enjoying the variety of stuff to do around here. I wish I had more pictures of what I've been up to but the lens on my camera is broken so all the pictures I have are from my phone and computer.
 
Me at work in the lab
I am enjoying work at ARUP Medical Research Laboratories as a component technician in the blood services department. It has made me grateful that I have an education. It's only a stepping stone for me, temporary for the time being, but it pays the bills and leaves extra to enjoy my time in Utah.
I work with only a few other people in the lab and we have this old stereo. I took a picture because I thought it was funny that we used a coat hanger as an antenna to get a signal. hahaha
The clock says DIE for the day too! :)
Also we just got our first snow fall. This Picture was taken from my bathroom window. You can see the Jordan Rivers temple in the distance...its 2 blocks away from my apartment.
"Baby its Cold Outside"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a blast in Salt Lake. I love living here too. We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete