Me, Kyli, and Dan's Pumpkins
Monday, November 1, 2010
"13 Nights of Halloween"
This week of Halloween has been so fun. Friday was my single's ward Halloween dance but since I had to work late Eric and I didn't make it to the party. SO.......instead we had our own. :) Thursday is usually our date night..and then Friday is Dan and Kyli's and we stay in and watch their little girl. So while they were at the temple, Eric and I watched Brooklyn and watched some of the scary movies on TV. We caught parts of the Sixth Sense, Predator 2, Halloween H2O, The Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, we rented The Box...but that one didn't get watched, so tomorrow is movie night when I get off work. ABC Family had the 13 Nights of Halloween showing all weekend...so needless to say we movie marathoned it. :) Eric and I also went to the Gateway mall on Saturday. Kids were dressed up and going from store to store trick or treating. I thought it was kinda funny that people brought their kids to the mall to trick or treat. Afyer the mall we picked up food and games and candy from my place and Wal-Mart and then headed back to Dan and Kyli's, We had four trick or treaters in all, and then a handful tonight. Because we had such few trick or treaters, lets just say we were very generous with our candy stash. I'm pretty sure we made a few kids very happy! :) Hope Everyone was tricked or treated this Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment