Tuesday, November 16, 2010
"Cowboy Up"
Today I stayed home from work sick. No...there was no faking involved. In fact, I haven't been this sick in a very long long time. I just hardly ever get sick, thankfully my immune system is a "powerhouse" as Eric likes to call it :) It all started last night when I was driving home from work. I had plans to go to the grocery store but those all ended when I reached my house. about 8:30 I started throwing up and didn't stop till 6 this morning. After almost fainting last night, sweating, freezing, fever, body aches, headache, nausea, and congestion, oh yeah and lets not forget sore throat, I'll head back to work tomorrow. I was able to get lots of rest, and thanks to my roommate Kim and my boyfriend Eric I was well taken care of. Eric brought me 3 kinds of soups, crackers, gingerel, candy canes ( I guess peppermint helps with nausea), gum, and 3 new movies to keep me occupied while couped up inside my apartment. He stayed and fetched everything for me. He wouldn't let me do anything. :) If I needed my rice bag heated, he did it. Soup made, he did it. water, he got it. Movie switched, he did it. So the 3 movies he brought were The Christmas Carol ( the new one with Jim Carrey) we have both been wanting to see it for awhile, Fireproof, and 8 seconds. 8 Seconds is one of Eric's all time favorite movies, and couldn't believe I hadn't seen it. So today he took care of that. One of Eric's favorite lines is when Tuff says to Lane, "I've got 2 words for you Cowboy Up". So thats what I'm doing. Cowboy up and go back to work through Saturday, and pray Thanksgiving gets here fast. We'll be headed back to Star Valley the weekend of. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment