Sunday, November 28, 2010

!Black Friday Madness!

The day of Thanksgiving I ended up having to work half the day. Turns out you can't leave a bacteria sensing machine alone. So when I got off at 9:00pm I headed over to Kyli's place. I ate some left over Thanksgiving dinner they saved me, and then we mapped out the stores that we wanted to hit for Black Friday. We decided that a couple malls, Target, Walmart, and Old Navy would be the best route. The Fashion Place Mall opened at 9:00 so we left at 11:00pm and headed there. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a mall more crowed in my life. It was insane. Police were everywhere trying to keep order and certain stores had lines curving in front of other stores. It was AMAZING :) I love shopping. Kyli and I left the mall with a birthday present for my sister. Next, we headed to the Southtowne Mall near my place. It was packed too, just not as bad because the mall is about twice as big. We hit a lot of stores enjoyed the live music and bought lots of clothes. Next we headed to Old Navy. It was by far the craziest place we went. We had to wait outside for 30min in 15 degree weather. 

People were getting hostile and agitated. Kyli and I couldn't help but laugh, but after we made it in and found what we were looking for, we had to wait in line to checkout for 2 hrs. 

The line curved around the entire store. Then we headed to Walmart but they didn't have what we were looking for and then headed over to Target. We reached our wall in there after grabbing some hot chocolate. We were in the table cloth section when we decided to give our legs a rest. We hung out on the floor, delirious, and had flashbacks to our trip to Vegas a few years back. haha We wandered around the strip at 2:00 in the morning trying to get back to our hotel. :) We were all so tired we thought everything was funny. Thats the point we hit during our Target adventure. We hit a few more stores after that and then made it back to my apartment so I could pack for Star Valley at 7:00am. We spent 8 hrs shopping in madness, but it was definitely worth it. We had a total blast and got some amazing deals. I was converted to Black Friday shopping this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment