On Feb. 5 (Saturday) Eric and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of OFFICIALLY being together. Our story is a very long, long, looooooooong story. Depending on who you ask you're going to get different versions because he'll tell you that when we first met 5 years ago in our Com 150 class I turned him down 3 times when he asked me out....but I'll tell you he was too discrete and how was I supposed to know what he was talking about when he said so what are you doing this weekend. That could mean a lot of different things. hahaha Plus I was already seeing another guy in the class....that could have been even more awkward of a class if I had two guys playing footsies with me under the table in class hahahaha. My version of the story will probably have some version of me telling you how I was like so into him for 3 years before he ever realized it. We went on dates during the time that we were friends dating occasionally and going out with other people, but I was always comparing other guys I went out with to him, and he said he did the same with girls he took out, comparing them to me. He and I started spending a lot more time together the winter semester before my junior year of college but I decided to go home for the summer and Eric really wasn't going to do distance.. we talked all the time on the phone and through text but it wasn't too long before my best friend was calling me to tell me he was dating some girl. Of course I was bummed but he and I still talked often so I didn't think much about it and thought maybe once I got back to school he and I would date. Well, I was wrong. It took him dating the WRONG WRONG girl to figure out that he definitely chose wrong. He and I talked a ton after they ended their relationship and before school started our senior year we told each other we both had feelings for one another and then we started dating, everyday, almost every night, and talking all the time, but all along we never kissed. Then I went home for Christmas and when I came back from the break he picked me up from the airport and I that night we had our first kiss on his brother's couch hahahaha. Well we were both locked in from that moment on, but we finally were official to the world when my roommates started introducing him as my boyfriend to their friend's when they came over. So....I apologized that they kept referring to him as my boyfriend and thats when he said he liked it as long I didn't mind...and well...the rest is history.
So Eric came down and we spent as much time as we could together since I had to work half the day on saturday. We went and picked out his wedding band and paid for it. He brought me dinner to my work and we sat and ate in my lunch room hahahaha doesn't sound so romantic but it was ....and really sweet. He then set up my speakers to my surround sound and we tried them out with a movie. Sunday was church and we started our Marriage and Family Relations class so I am so excited. I can't wait!!! 4 MONTHS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment