This month is almost halfway over and it has been so busy I can barely see straight. Anyone who knows well knows I'd rather be go, go , go all the time then sit around watching TV or reading. The more to do the better. Well this month getting bored hasn't been an issue at all. Feb. 7 I flew out to Pennsylvania for my PA interview after working a full day. I finally arrived in philly at 6am and my friend Bethany's husband Mike (He is so nice...had never met him before though..but hey I'm not shy) picked me up from the airport. We got a little lost trying to get to the school so the drive that should have taken 30min took about an hour and 30 min. It was a fun little way to start the morning. Once I got to the school I met with the director of the program first. We had a nice little one on one chat and then he took me in to meet the lady doing my interview. The interview was a lot less intense than I thought it would be, which was great! Afterwards I got a tour of the campus, and then had a meeting with a financial aid advisor. Last but not least I met a student in the program for lunch and we just chatted and talked about the school, teachers, fun stuff to do in the area. :) It was great. I took a couple pictures, because the school is built on the Breyer's family plantation...as in Breyer's ice cream!!!! The gazebo and the pond in front of the school is a historical site and is the original entrance to the Breyer's Mansion. :) I love history, something I got from my dad. The school is located right next to Valley Forge!!! I just love how everything on the east coast has some sort of story with it. Anyways I finally made it back to the airport and then home to Utah that night, but I now wait for 2 wks to find out.. AHHHHHHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment