On Saturday morning I picked Eric up and surprised him with a massage as one of his Valentine's Day presents. We both got one, and they were 1 hour massages. After we both felt so much better. Then we decided to go do something in the city we haven't done before so we went to the Salt Lake City Library. I know what you're probably thinking (seriously a library?) but yes!!! And it was by far the coolest library I've ever been too. The whole building is made of glass, its 6 stories, it has stores and a cafe inside of it, and everything was so modern. On the rooftop we went and walked around and it was gorgeous!! A perfect view of the whole city.
Sunday was church and meetings, and then we drove to Bountiful to the temple! I love it!!! We're both so excited and ready to get married. We joke all the time about running to Vegas!!! I can't wait till we are sealed there! With being so busy I haven't felt like I've been able to focus on a lot of wedding planning, but starting today all my attention is going to be focused towards that. Anyways we just walked around and enjoyed the 65 degree weather. It's so beautiful up there on top of the mountain.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!! Hope that you all know you are loved! By me!! and by the big man upstairs! <3
On Monday, Eric had me come over after work and he had a whole fancy dinner made. He had soft music playing, lights dimmed, and candles lit. Also, he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that he put together all by himself. They are absolutely gorgeous and it was a huge arrangement!!! Just B-E-A-UTIFUL! He made chicken florentine and veggies, and had yummy cinnamon muffins and strawberries for dessert. And of course Sparkling Cider! It was delicious and I have the most wonderful man in the world as my fiance!


Oh I love the Bountiful Temple! I bet being there with Eric just made you jump and shout with excitement : )
ReplyDelete