Last night, Eric and I went to the Festival of Trees at the Southtowne Expo Center in Sandy. Every year this is put on and all proceeds go to the Primary Children's Medical Hospital. It was Fabulous!!! I don't think I've ever seen so many ornate, creative christmas treees. But they also had other things too. They had live music and perforamances, gingerbread houses, door wreaths, a christmas shop to buy gifts, tons of food stands, and other tables with crafts. There were over 800 trees to look at alone. When you walk in you almost don't even know where to start. I took some pictures of some of my favorite unique trees and crafts. Its such a great way to start the Christmas season and I can hardly wait till we make it down to temple square to see the lights. I also have someone I work with who is getting me and Eric tickets for the Tabernacle Christmas fireside. :) I can't wait. These I guess are some of the benefits of living in Utah! :)
There's always so much to do!









No comments:
Post a Comment