Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home for the Holidays

The last couple nights, my roommate Kim and I were talking about how we needed to decorate our apartment for Christmas. Neither one of us has any Christmas stuff. Okay I take that back :) I finally brought down my Huge Christmas Wreath that I made for my door a couple years back that I've been storing at Eric's parents place for awhile now, but other than that nothing. We both have always been at home with our own families for Christmas. Well this year I won't be making it home for Christmas, and I work Christmas Eve, but thankfully once again the Hale family has warmly offered me a place at their home for Christmas. Nevertheless, We decorated tonight anyways. The only thing we are waiting on is our tree which Eric is chopping down and bringing to us this weekend, but all the other decorations are complete. Here are a few pictures of how they turned out. I was pretty proud of them. :)
                                        This is Dan and Kyli's tree Eric and I helped decorate
                         My cute door handel to my bedroom (also made one for the coat closet)
                           So I was super excited about this Santa!!!! His face glows. It's our hall light.
                                                                 Kitchen Table
                                                Mantel Decoration ( I made !Thank you! :) )
 The whole fireplace decorated (This pic doesn't do it Justice...it looks awesome with the lights off)
                                                       My white elephant gift put to use :)
A close up of my centerpiece (Just took a vase I had and filled it..stole the idea from Kyli :) )

1 comment:

  1. Such cute decorations! I love the vase idea. I can't wait until next Christmas when I'll be in my own apartment and can decorate a house, not just Ian and my bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete