Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PA School Update

So most of you know that I have been in the process of applying to PA school. I appled to Salus University in Pennsylvania. I also today decided to apply to a school in Deleware called Arcadia University. They have a dual Masters 3 yr program for PA and an MPH for Public Health which is awesome because after I did my internship with the Public Health Department I couldn't figure out what I wanted to get my Master's in. I was torn, but I do this program then I get the best of both worlds. The east coast will be a whole new experience if I get in to either schools, but I am really excited and keeping my fingers crossed. Hope I can give more of an update soon. I know that Salus has my application and it is under review. :)

4 comments:

  1. Come Live out East! You will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley I go to Arcadia! I'm in the PT program at the Glenside campus in Pennsylvania. It would be so cool if you were out here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No WAY!!!! Are you Serious?? That is so awesome!!! Well pray I get in then you me and Brigette could all reunite on the east ocast!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete