Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ward Christmas Dinner

Last Night was my single ward's Christmas dinner. :) Eric is new to my ward but we went together and had a blast. Dinner was catered by someone in the stake, and was super delicious. There was all sorts of goodness to eat. After dinner and dessert, we played White Elephant. My roommate Kim won us some tubberware (we really needed some more) and some dish towels.

                                   Kim showing off her gift (she's the one in the white pants) :)
                                               More of the Ward Playing White Elephant

I ended up with some Dish towels too, but mine were cute with snowmen on them.  My gift also came with some hot pads too :) I was excited seeing as how I don't really have many Christmas decorations. Eric was excited about his gift too. He stole his gift from one of the Elders who came, and ended up with a book about the Tabernacle. After the diner, Eric and I went back to my place and watched Four Christmases and laid by the fire. It was a wonderful night, and again, another wonderful part of the Christmas season to enjoy. The ward is small, but the leaders are great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment