Today was my work Christmas Party! It was a fun day. I came into work at 7am and at 8 we had a staff meeting. In the staff meeting they told us that all employees were getting a Christmas gift and we DID!!!! I left with $50.00 in cash! It was great! I love receiving unexpected money. Then they had a huge brunch with tons of food for all of us. There were muffins, fruit, eggs, keesh, croissant sandwiches, juice, and lots and lots of cookies. They had a cookie throw down, which reminded me, that yes, I am very much in Utah. :) But people went all out with their displays volcanoes and real christmas lights. It was so neat! After work I was able to go and do a little more Christmas shopping!!! It was a very fun day!!!
I also got another unexpected gift today as well. My mom called and told me she payed my car insurance for the next 6 months! She didn't need too, but she did and I love her for it! My mom is the greatest in the whole world!!!!!!
This weekend was great too. Well, my Sunday was great! Eric drove down from Star Valley and surprised me at church. Afterwards my roommate kim, eric, and I all had dinner with our friend Kory from college. The best part was that I made my famous biscuits and gravy. YUMMMMMMMM!!! Afterwards Eric and I got to cuddle up and watch a movie. My favorite on a sunday night!!!
I love my life, and I am so grateful to have such wonderful people all around me. My friends and family are the best! AND.....I have found the most amazing man who treats me like an Angel! I am a very blessed person! I just feel so much gratitude today for some reason and just thought I should announce it publicly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment