Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas with the Hales

So I have a lot of blogging to do to catch up from the holidays. It has been crazy, fun exciting and just plain wonderful. Christmas festivities all started early this year because not everyone would make it to the Hale house for Christmas day. So instead, Eric and I headed up to star valley the weekend before Christmas and had our own little Christmas with his parents and his brother Eli, Cami, and the 3 girls. It was fun. We had a big Christmas dinner and then opened presents. I got some great stuff! Here are a few pictures from that weekend. I am sure we did a lot more...but so much has happened in the last month that I get lost trying to remember details so I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Me and Maddie during gift exchange!

My gifts from Van and Susan

Eric and I went and cut down 3 Christmas trees

This was our ride for the day!!!

Cami and Susan teaching me how to quilt...I was terrified I would mess it all up, but 
surprisingly I did pretty good!

Eric and I after going to the MOTAB Christmas Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment