Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PA School Update!

I got an email on Friday while I was up in Star Valley from Salus University in Pennsylvania. They requested an interview with me for their PA Program. YAYAYAYAY!!! So excited!!! So Monday after checking with my boss, I scheduled my PA interview for Feb 8, 2011. Thats a Tuesday. I work Monday and Wednesday and I don't want to use any  time cause I used a lot at Christmas and I went to save up more time for the wedding. So needless to say, this will be a quick trip. I get off work at 3:30pm that Monday the 7th. Then I catch my flight at SLC at 8pm. I arrive in PA at 6am and my interview is at 9am. then I spend the day on the campus, and then catch a cab back to the airport to catch my flight back to SLC at 5pm. I will get back to SLC at 10:30 on Tues. 8th. CRAZY!!! But it will be so worth it. I am a little scared to fly to a big city and have to take a taxi, all by myself. But, it will be an adventure! A GREAT ONE!!!!! So everyone...wish me luck. :) All that I've worked for years on comes down to this.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Lesley! I'll be thinking about you that day because while you are on campus at Salus, I will be just 10 min away from you at Arcadia!

    ReplyDelete