Wednesday, January 19, 2011

23?? Thats Scary!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I turned 23 on Jan. 15, 2011! Talk about wild. I don't know where the time went. Granted Age 22 was a BIG year for me. I started dating Eric officially less then a month after I turned 22, I graduated from college with my Bachelor's in Health Science, I moved to Utah, got a great dependable job, went on some way fun trips, met some great people, and got ENGAGED!!! 22 was a great year!!! But I feel that 23 is my year to shine. Get married, go to PA school, and move to Pennsylvania. Thats the forecast now lets see if I am very accurate! :)

Thursday before my birthday, Eric and I drove up to Idaho Falls and had dinner at Red Robin. He surprised me with a few of our mutual friends coming to dinner, and we had a blast laughing and talking all night. I'm pretty sure we ran people out of the restaurant. He sneaked to the waitress that it was my Birthday so they sang to me, and made me put these silly balloons under my chin hahahaha pretty embarrassing but it was FUN!


We stayed that night at with our friends Tyler and Janae, and left the next morning to get my ring sized. While we were doing that, we walked around the mall and shopped and I used my birthday money and bought some cute stuff from downeast. Then we headed over to Margene's. I tried on wedding dresses for 2 hrs, but didn't have any luck. What I do know is that I hate taffeta.

After we ate, bought a new TV for our future house when we're married, and picked up my ring we headed to Star Valley for the rest of the weekend. Friday night we watched a movie with the fam. Saturday we went to Hastings, a little store in Star Valley and registered. Its the place to register in the valley for weddings, so we figured we should too :) Eric then took me to lunch at Agave, a yummy Mexican place cause I was craving ships and salsa, and then we made it back to his parents place. When we got there the entry way to the house was decorated with balloons and a happy birthday sign.

When we opened the door his cousin Cassy, his mom, and niece Maddie sang me Happy Birthday, and  they had the table all set in my favorite color (yellow) and had a beautiful vase of flowers for me. They also had made me a two teared chocolate cake....and then gave me all my cards and gifts for my Birthday. My favorite card was from Eric because he took a Valentine's day card and scratched out the Valentine's and wrote in Birth. bahahahahha it was pretty funny but he said the card was better then a regular birthday card :) They then made me fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and salad for dinner. :) YUMM! We watched  some movies that night, and it was the perfect ending to a Great Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you two were engaged!!!!! YAAAAA!!!!! By the way.....I LOVE this song "me & you"...sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for your 23rd year! I think it's going to be great and I am so happy you registered at hastings, it really is the thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete