Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Planning...FUN...but Stressful

Planning a wedding is so much fun! I am so happy and in love and ecstatic!! Eric and I have booked the temple and we will be getting married on June 8, 2011 in the Bountiful, Ut. temple at 10:45 in the morning!  The rest of the wedding plans are under way as well. We will be having the reception in Wyoming on his Uncle's ranch. Kinda funny cause thats where his sister had her reception but we are planning to do things a little bit differently. We have some awesome ideas and if everything turns out the way we plan its gonna beautiful. No wedding dress yet, but we found some cute dresses for the flower girls, but because our colors are more summer colors we are gonna have to wait till march to buy a lot of the clothing for the wedding party. I got to go try on wedding dresses 2 wks ago but I haven't had enough luck yet. Although I am excited to say they sized me and I fit sizes 2 and 4!!! depending on the dress of course!! Made me super happy when I slid into a 2!!! Anyways...cake..check...tables...check..centerpieces...check..but lots more to do!!! So mark the day in your planner cause we can't wait!!! And it looks like between the two of us the reception is gonna pretty huge!!! Be ready to Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment